WHAT DOES GRABR INC. DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), or Personal ID number
- Passport or Driving Licence Number
- image of Government ID or Passport
- account balances and payment history
- transaction history and wire transfer instructions
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Grabr Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
WHAT WE DO
How does Grabr Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files.
How does Grabr Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or give us your contact information
- tell us who receives the money or tell us where to send the money
- make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Grabr Inc. does not share with affiliates so they can market to you
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Grabr Inc. does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Grabr Inc. does not do joint marketing
Other Important Information
For California residents:
For Brazil residents
For Argentina residents
Contact information is available in the footer below.